Summer has officially begun which means it’s time to ditch the sweats and bring on the dad bods and vacay Instagram pics. Here’s what you should be doing this summer:
- Assume the role of bartender at any and all barbecues.
- Go to the beach.
- Instagram a photo of yourself at the beach.
- Smell like sunscreen at all times.
- Get weird tan lines.
- Build the ultimate sand castle.
- Attend two bonfires per week.
- Constantly check Mashfeed for fashion inspiration in the “Spring-Summer Ready” collection.
Aimara, founder of popular fashion blog Ways of Style, created the “Spring-Summer Ready” collection using Mashfeed with her favorite summery Instagram feeds. The collection is filled with swimsuits, fashion ideas and stunning summer hotspots. It’s like taking a mini summer vacation in your phone (you totally don’t even have to leave your cubicle, couch or bed).
Trina Turk’s feed is nothing short of awesomely colorful and vibrant. We recommend looking at it first thing in the morning as a secondary alarm for your eyeballs.
Having trouble finding the perfect swimsuit? Marysia’s feed is full of uniquely crafted swimwear. Prepare to want to go to the beach after viewing.
You get a little bit of everything with this feed: fashion, food and some horoscope inspiration (an added bonus).
Collection by: Ways Of Style (aimara_mayorca)
Get Mashfeed for iPhone to view the Spring-Summer Ready collection. Strut yo stuff.